Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Developer(s)||Perfect World Entertainment|
|Publisher(s)||Perfect World Entertainment|
|Release date(s)||March 2011 (US)|
Unite against the dark forces that threaten the world of Eyrda in Forsaken World. Choose between seven distinct races including the Stonemen, Elves, Dwarves, Humans, the Kindred, Lycan and Demon, each with their own in-depth narrative and history. Roam through an ever-changing land, discover an advanced guild system and immerse yourself in a dark, fantasy world.
- Races: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Stonemen, the Kindred, Lycan and Demon
- Classes: Warrior, Protector, Mage, Priest, Assassin, Marksman, Vampire, Bard and Tormentor
- Occupations: Socialite, Adventurer, Merchant, Collector, Arcanist, Botanist, Astrologist, Armorsmith, Bladesmith, Tamer, and Alchemist
- Floating Guild Command Centers: access to special guild features such as quests, housing, NPCs, and guild-versus-guild warfare
- PvP: Capture your enemies’ Soul Orbs to replenish HP, MP, or to cast special skills during heat of battle
- Auction House
- Devotion System: Pray to the gods and receive special blessings
- Dynamic Dungeons: Difficulty scales according to players’ experience
- Pets: Pets serve multiple purposes
- Auto-Navigation Quest System
- Stunning graphics